- Comparison Table: Top 10 Bike Seat Bags in 2018!
- 1.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Buckle
- 2.BV Bicycle Strap-On Saddle Bag/Seat Bag
- 3.Avenir Bigmouth Seat Bag
- 4.Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag
- 5.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Strap mount
- 6.Serfas Speed Bag
- 7.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack Strap-On seat Mounted Bag
- 8.Ibera Bike Black Medium or Large Triangle Frame Bag
- 9.Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag
- 10.Aero Wedge Pack, w/strap mount, Micro
- What are the different types of seat bags available and how to choose the best one among them?
- What are the pros and cons of using bike seat bags?
Whenever you go somewhere along with your bike, the bike seat bag is very necessary for you. Why do you need to have it? Well, the bike seat bag is an economical choice, both financially and physically as they can carry the bare minimum of tools, keys, spare tubes and other small items with its small size and self-mounting capabilities make it light-weight and affordable. To find the right seat bag for your bike, here is the List Top 10 Best Bike Seat Bag in 2018 Reviews.
Comparison Table: Top 10 Bike Seat Bags in 2018!
|1||Topeak Aero Wedge Pack With Buckle||20*11*12 cm||132 grams||4/5|
|2||BV Bicycle Strap On Saddle Bag/Seat Bag||NA||1 pound||4.5/5|
|3||Avenir Bigmouth Seat Bag||NA||4 ounces||4.5/5|
|4||Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag||NA||4 ounces||4.5/5|
|5||Topeak Aero Wedge Pack With Strap Mount||9.1*5.1*5.5 inches||NA||4.5/5|
|6||Serfas Speed Bag||NA||4 ounces||4.5/5|
|7||Topeak Aero Wedge Pack Strap On Seat Mounted Bag||7.5*3.7*3.9 inches||4 ounces||4.5/5|
|8||Ibera Bike Black Medium Or Large Triangle Frame Bag||16*17*11 inches||4.8 ounces 4||4.5/5|
|9||Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag||NA||NA||4.5/5|
|10||Aero Wedge Pack||7.5*3.7*3.9 inches||4 ounces||4.5/5|
1.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Buckle
Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Buckle is a convenient gear-toting solution that clips instantly to the back of your bike’s saddle and seat post. It constructed of rugged 1,200-denier Cordura material with DuPont Teflon coating for weather resistance; the pack attaches with a Velcro strap mount and snap-on buckles. The aerodynamic wedge shape lets these under seat bags slip easily through the wind while the internal pockets keep tools away from inner tubes and other delicate items. It weighs 4.6 ounces and sizes 7.9 x 4.3 x 4.7 inches.
2.BV Bicycle Strap-On Saddle Bag/Seat Bag
BV Bicycle Strap-On Saddle Bag/Seat Bag is enhancing visibility and safety in low light and at night. Its Velcro straps quickly attach to the seat and seat post. It is perfect for wallets, keys, tools, tire levers, patch kits and other small items. This bike seat bag is medium and large saddle bag that is expandable for added capacity. It weighs 3 ounces and sizes 6 x 3.5 x 3 inches.
3.Avenir Bigmouth Seat Bag
Avenir Bigmouth Seat Bag has been a stable seat bag in the cycling industry for years. It made of durable nylon and rubber. These bike bags will last well past their legacy.
4.Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag
Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag offers ample room to tote all of those small essentials on your next ride. It has a wide full zip mouth opening that easy to access while Velcro seat post attachment and over-the-rail straps let you affix to your bike in the moments. It made of rugged, 1682-denier nylon material stands up to the elements, and a rubberized bottom further boosts overall durability. It weighs 6.4 ounces and sizes 7.8 x 6.9 x 3.2 inches.
5.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Strap mount
Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Strap mount remains as one of the best bike seat bags. The aerodynamic wedge shape of this seat pack lets it slip easily through the wind while the internal pockets keep tools away from inner tubes and other delicate items. The large wedge is the perfect size for a mountain bike tube and essential tools for off-road riders. It weighs 12.8 ounces and sizes 14 x 5.8 x 5 inches.
6.Serfas Speed Bag
Serfas Seat Bag is designed for function and looks good too. From its fully finished interiors to the added safety reflective features on the exterior, it is the best choice for storage on your bike. It weighs 4 ounces and sizes 7.6 x 3.6 x 3.7 inches.
7.Topeak Aero Wedge Pack Strap-On seat Mounted Bag
Topeak Aero Wedge Pack Strap-On seat Mounted Bag is the best bike bag. It designed of aerodynamic styling with traditional strap mount in the form of a seat mounted wedge bag. A large mouth opening with swallow up all of your gear with ease, while a safety light mount allows attachment of light on the rear for enhances visibility at night.
8.Ibera Bike Black Medium or Large Triangle Frame Bag
Ibera Bike Black Medium or Large Triangle Frame Bag carry gear in an easy-to-reach place that minimizes wind-resistance and won’t get in the way of knees, feet, or other gear. It is great for tools, wallet, keys and other small items. It designed of 2 top zippers for the main compartment and slim outside pocket.
9.Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag
Avenir Bigmouth Velcro Seat Bag is designed with a full-zip wide-mouth and Velcro attachment. It made of 1682D nylon and rubberized bottom for unparalleled durability. It weighs 4.8 ounces and sizes 8.5 x 7.5 x 3.2 inches.
10.Aero Wedge Pack, w/strap mount, Micro
Aero Wedge Pack, w/strap mount, Micro is a traditional triple nylon/Velcro strap mount with snap-buckles and is made from 1200 denier Cordura with PTFE coating. The aerodynamic wedge shape of this seat pack lets it slip easily through the wind while the internal pockets keep tools away from inner tubes and other delicate items. It weighs 3.2 ounces and sizes 11.2 x 4.8 x 3 inches.
What are the different types of seat bags available and how to choose the best one among them?
There are different types of bike seat bags available in the market, and all of them are best according to the needs of the user. It is essential for you to know what use you are going to make the bag and then only buy the bag. Some of the different type of bags that are available in the market and what their particulars are as mentioned below:
- Panniers: The panniers are best known for carrying essential items that you might every day, clothes and even the camping gear. It is advisable to carry small items in stuffed sacks while carrying panniers as the small items might get lost in them. Also, it is important to note that too large panniers are not safe while riding the bikes.
- Baskets: Baskets are well known for carrying grocery items along with a long range of products. Baskets are made in such a way that you can carry the load in them either on the front side or the rear side. It is usually seen that the front baskets are smaller in size in comparison to the rear baskets and you can buy them as per your need.
- Saddle packs: Saddle packs are considered best seat bags when it comes to carrying tools, bars or levers. The saddle pack is such that it will connect itself with the saddle and will render you not only a safe but also a comfortable ride.
What are the pros and cons of using bike seat bags?
Every coin has two sides and in the same way, everything has its own pros and cons. The pros and cons of using the bike seat bag are as mentioned below:
- You can carry whatever you wish to and do not have to worry about carrying too much weight or falling from the cycle due to the weight.
- It is also one of the most inexpensive and easy option to buy and carry things.
- Sometimes, it can become a burden and completely sweat your back while riding.
- Some of the bags do not go hand in hand with the suspension fork.