- Comparison Table: Top 10 Shampoos for Babies in 2017!
- 1. Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula
- 2. Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborn
- 3. Johnson’s Baby Head-to-Toe Wash
- 4. Natural Baby Shampoo by Puracy (2-pack)
- 5. Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract
- 6.Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo Tear Free, Fragrance-Free Mild Cleanser
- 7.Baja Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- 8.California Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash
- 9.Alaffia Everyday Shea Bubble Bath for Babies Calming Lemon-Lavender
- 10.Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash
- How to choose the best shampoo for your baby?
Baby shampoo is used to keep baby’s hair clean, healthy, and smelling fresh. Shampoos also designed specifically for babies at preventing and relieving common scalp conditions, such as the dry scalp and candle scalp. Moreover, they are also a great tool to use in the bath when you’re trying to calm down a fussy baby. That’s why most of the parents are hard to choose the right shampoos for their babies. So here are the List Top 10 Best Shampoos For Baby in 2017 Reviews.
Comparison Table: Top 10 Shampoos for Babies in 2017!
|1||Cetaphil Baby Wash And Shampoo With Organic Calendula||15.5*6.6*2.5 cm||281 gm||3.5/5|
|2||Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborn||NA||NA||4/5|
|3||Johnson’s Baby Head To Toe Wash||24.1*10.9*6.1 cm||948 gm||4/5|
|4||Natural Baby Shampoo By Puracy||2.4*2.4*8.8 inches||1 pound||3.5/5|
|5||Aveeno Baby Wash And Shampoo With Natural Oat Extract||15.1*9.8*22.5 cm||513 grams||4.5/5|
|6||Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash And Shampoo Tear Free, Fragrance Mild Cleanser||12*8.4*22.1 cm||NA||4.5/5|
|7||Baja Baby Shampoo And Body Wash||5.8*22.6*5.8 inches||14.4 ounces||4.5/5|
|8||California Baby Calendula Shampoo And Body Wash||10.2*12.7*15.2 cm||318 gm||4/5|
|9||Alaffia Everyday Shea Bubble Bath For Babies Calming Lemon Lavender||4*4*8 inches||2.4 pounds||4.5/5|
|10||Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo And Wash||5.6*5.6*22.9 cm||703 gm||4/5|
1. Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula
Cetaphil Baby Wash and Shampoo with Organic Calendula is specially designed to clean baby’s delicate skin and hair without drying. It is safe and gentle for babies. The tear-free wash won’t sting eyes, making bath time more pleasant for babies.
2. Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborn
Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborn cleanse delicate baby hair and prevents dryness with gentle coconut extracts. It’s also effective in washing away flakes associated with cradle cap. It can be used for the newborn baby until they are three months old.
3. Johnson’s Baby Head-to-Toe Wash
Baby delicate skin and eyes are sensitive. Johnson’s Baby Head-to-Toe Wash was designed to cleanse sensitive newborn skin without drying. It is dermatologist tested, dye-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic.
4. Natural Baby Shampoo by Puracy (2-pack)
One of the best baby shampoos, puracy natural baby shampoo, and body wash comprises of the high level of suds and even more moisturizers. Also, the manufacturers of the shampoo test the shampoo of it being tear free and sulfate free. The shampoo comprises of a proper blend of grapefruit and all the essential natural extracts that are considered to be chemical free and also are best for the skin of a baby. Lastly, the shampoo is considered to be the best for all type of skins and it is tested for being irritation free and tear free so that the parents can easily use the shampoo for their babies.
5. Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract
Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo with Natural Oat Extract can be used for the skin and hair for gentle cleansing. It contains natural oat extract which is soap free and hypoallergenic that can cleanse without drying. This shampoo can be used every day to help keep your baby’s skin and hair soft, smooth and feel healthier.
6.Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo Tear Free, Fragrance-Free Mild Cleanser
Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is one of the best shampoos that gently cleanse both skin and hair with a light lather that rinses easily. It helps prevent the drying effects of cleansing, to protect your baby’s delicate skin and scalp.
7.Baja Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
Baja Baby Shampoo & Body Wash is gentle enough for everyday use and is perfect for those with sensitive, irritated or extremely dry skin. It contains Nettle Leaf which has a high level of Vitamin A and C and fatty acids necessary for healthy hair. It has an astringent quality that deeply cleanses the hair while at the same time softens the hair leaving. It very manageable, full of body and soft to the touch.
8.California Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash
California Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash use an active percentage of Calendula flower. It is gentle enough for everyday use and is recommended for those with sensitive, irritated or extremely dry skin. It leaves the hair noticeably shiny, soft and manageable.
9.Alaffia Everyday Shea Bubble Bath for Babies Calming Lemon-Lavender
Alaffia Everyday Shea Bubble Bath for Babies and Up is a naturally foaming with non-irritating. It gentle bubble bath contains moisturizing shea butter to nourish and soften your baby’s skin.
10.Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash offers a tear free, non-irritating formula to gently clean delicate skin and hair. It contains no phthalates, petrochemical, parabens, or synthetic fragrances, and it is safe and effective for everyday use.
How to choose the best shampoo for your baby?
Parents are way too particular about their child and they purchase the health related products very carefully. The health of the baby will be great only if each and every product used by the baby is tested appropriately. The same rules apply for shampoo shopping for the baby. Some of the factors that the parents should consider before buying shampoo for their baby are as below:
- Nature of hair: The very first step in deciding the shampoo for your baby is to know the nature of the hair of the baby. There are different types of shampoos for a different type of hair. The various type of hair that the baby has been normal, fuzzy, curly, oily and much more. It is better to consult a pediatrician to know the type of hair of your child.
- Dry hair: If your baby is having dry hair then it is advisable to make use of shampoos that do not consist of any type of detergents. It is better to choose a shampoo that maintains the moisture level of the hair so that it covers the dry hair.
- Read the label: It is always important to read the label of the shampoo before you purchase it and start using it. Some shampoos might consist of ingredients that won’t suit the hair type of your baby and might cause allergy.
- Curly hair: If your child is having curly hair then it is advisable to use shampoos that render high moisturizer to the hair. Also, if your child has kinky hair then it is better to make use of shampoos that are rich in protein.