- 1. AmazonBasics 67-Inch Monopod
- 2. Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod
- 3. Adjustable Pole Mount for GoPro Hero Camera
- 4. Joby JM3-01WW GripTight GorillaPod Stand
- 5. Pedco UltraPod II Lightweight Camera Tripod
- 6. Sunpak 620-020 Tripod
- 7. Ravelli APLT2 Lightweight Aluminum Tripod with Bag
- 8. Vivitar VIV-VT-67 67-Inch Monopod
- 9. Pedco UltraPod Lightweight Camera Tripod
- 10.Polaroid Travel Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case
- What is the importance of buying a tripod for your camera?
- What are the different types of tripods that are available in the market?
Tripod and monopod is very important not only taking video but also taking photo. It is benefit to make your video or photo keep focusing. With tripod, if you wanna make a film, you won’t lose your focus because it is stay still in one place. And you would find it easy whenever you want to take a photo of the real view (wide shot). Below I would like to introduce Top 10 Best Tripods and Monopods under rating20 and you can find favorite one for you camera.
|1||Amazon Basics 67 Inch Monopod||4.5 cm||363 grams||4.5/5|
|2||Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod||18.5 cm||231 grams||4.5/5|
|3||Adjustable Pole Mount For Go Pro Hero Camera||3.3 cm||181 grams||3/5|
|4||Joby JM301WW Grip Tight Gorilla Pod Stand||NA||NA||NA|
|5||Pedco Ultra Pod II Lightweight Camera Tripod||NA||90 grams||4.5/5|
|6||Sunpak 620-02 Tripod||53.3 cm||1 kilos||NA|
|7||Ravlli ALPT2 Light Weight Aluminium Tripod With Bag||43.9 cm||590 grams||2/5|
|8||Vivitar VIV-VT-V67 67 Inch Monopod||5.7 cm||408 grams||NA|
|9||Pedco Ultra Pod Light Weight Camera Tripod||NA||90 grams||4.5/5|
|10||Polaroid Travel Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case||35.1 cm||499 grams||NA|
1. AmazonBasics 67-Inch Monopod
This tripod is non-skid rubber foot and retractable spikes which built-in cushion grip and adjustable wrist strap. It made of lightweight aluminum weighing less than 1lb. This monopod supports video cameras, still cameras and scopes up to 6.6 lbs. Last, it has ¼ inch universal thread mount and four legs sections able to extend 67-inches.
2. Manfrotto MTPIXI-B PIXI Mini Tripod
It has four colors in a row such as black, pink, red and white. It is a small and cute stuff easier to take due to its lightweight and portable design. Even it is small; it is strong because it is a solid construction. Rapid push button lock system for head adjustment.
3. Adjustable Pole Mount for GoPro Hero Camera
This tripod is good for a GoPro camera with high-quality adjustable length pole; normally, it is best for “Selfie” and “snap out for the wide shot.” Because it is built in GoPro mounting tip, it makes perfect for skiing, snowboarding, or another GoPro filming. Quality cork handle and strap provide a firm grip for stable filming.
4. Joby JM3-01WW GripTight GorillaPod Stand
Among these ten tripods, this one has a unique design; meanwhile, it not only supports the camera but also for iPhone with or without a case as well. It is hands-free stability plus rubber foot grips stabilize secure phone in place, even when turned sideways or upside down.
5. Pedco UltraPod II Lightweight Camera Tripod
It is lightweight and compact tripod with fold-out legs and non-slip vinyl feet. It is just a weighs four ounces; folds down to seven inches for easy packing; lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects. The position camera at any angle with U-ball and socket mount assembly. It uses with medium format and 35-millimeter cameras with larger lenses, camcorders, or optic scopes.
6. Sunpak 620-020 Tripod
It is a travel tripod which you can use for compact still or digital cameras and camcorders. It has 3-way pan head with tilt reference scale and separate controls; moreover, it extends from 18.5 to 49 inches; 19.7 inches when folded; weighs 37 ounces. It is a quick-release mounting plate with retractable video indexing pin and height adjustment.
7. Ravelli APLT2 Lightweight Aluminum Tripod with Bag
The Tripod is a very light tripod but it still extends to a height of 50 inches. With a weight of just over 1 LB and you will not be weighed down, it is constructed of aluminum legs and a hard plastic head. It has the ability to change the cameras orientation from portrait to landscape. The legs have rubber feet for stability on different surfaces. The legs have 3 extendable segments for varying height.
8. Vivitar VIV-VT-67 67-Inch Monopod
It is a monopod, that’s why it has a hand grip which built-in wrist strap. More, This monopods design with extends to 67-Inch, Rubber foot with spike and hand grip with built-in wrist strap.
9. Pedco UltraPod Lightweight Camera Tripod
It is lightweight and compact tripod with fold-out legs and non-slip vinyl feet that you can position the camera at any angle with U-ball and socket mount assembly. Normally, it uses with small cameras, camcorders, or optic scopes; lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
10.Polaroid Travel Tripod Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case
It is small that you can carry with yourself anywhere. No matter if you choose our ultra compact desktop models, our unique monopod or our ruggedized all terrain models, you’ll immediately understand why Polaroid tripods are considered the ultimate in “classic image stabilization.”
What is the importance of buying a tripod for your camera?
Before you start making databases of different types of tripods for your DSLR camera, it is necessary to know about the various advantages of tripods and monopods. Some of the, are as listed below:
- They help in increasing the sharpness and depth of the field of the images. They do so by simply keeping the camera available to the low lights in the environment when you make use of slow shutter speeds.
- It helps the heavy gear camera to rest easily and in a high comfort zone. For instance, the telephoto lenses rest on tripods.
- One of the best things they do is that they increase the quality of the images taken by the camera by just simply keeping the ISO low of the camera.
- They allow you in taking even more careful composition when you are gearing yourself and your camera to take the exact shot.
- They help a lot when it comes to taking the HDR shots and the panoramic shots, which requires not only high framing but also equal precision.
- They help in taking perfect pictures of the night time objects like the moon, stars, and other objects. They make the light available for the landscape and the architectural photos.
- They are considered to be the best when it comes to taking self-portrait shots with the use of a timer.
- They help in taking better views of the videos. Also, they make the videos vibration free.
- There is certain angle that is impossible to shoot with the camera only, and that is when the tripods come in handy. The tripods help in taking better pictures even at impossible angles.
Lastly, it is a very useful tool that helps in holding objects like reflectors, flashes and other objects that might be necessary during a photo shoot.
What are the different types of tripods that are available in the market?
There are different types of tripods based upon the different conditions of the photographers. Some of them are as below:
- All in one: It is one of the least expensive stands and is all very much popular in the market. They are considered to be the best choice for fresher’s in the field of photography.
- Travel: They come with the basic function of being highly flexible. They are very small in size, which makes it easy for you to carry it in a bag and travel with it anywhere. They are made from plastic and are considered to be the best for shoot for portfolios or customized photo albums.
- Studio: The studio tripods are usually seen to be large in size, strong in construction and heavy. They are by far one of the best tripods, but it becomes hectic when it comes to travel with them. It is highly recommendable to buy them only after inspecting the weight of the product.
- Pocket: They are specially made for high portability. They are not much in size and are very commonly used for taking self-portraits.
A tripod stand is one of the most important things that a professional photographer needs. The tripod and monopod not only help in taking better photos but also major role in taking panoramic shots and taking the video skills to a whole new level. It is very important for the photographers to check all the different features, compare all the top selling products and then only come to a conclusion for buying the best tripod or monopod as per their needs.